Does not contain aldehydes or phenols.
Combines the antimicrobial effect with excellent skin protection and skin care properties.
It has a large spectrum of biocidal action.
Corespunde standardelor de calitate impuse de Uniunea Europeana.
DAVERA SOAP® - is used in hygienic hand disinfection by washing in the medical field, as follows:
For hand hygiene disinfection: Apply 10 ml (two pump pressures) and rub hands for 60 seconds.
We recommend removing jewelery and accessories from your hands before use.
Prior to application, the skin should be moist. The required amount of soap according to the purpose of use. The front hands are rubbed, palm on the palm, then the palm rests with the back of the hands. It will rub the fingertips carefully, those that have the greatest contact with the patients and not only.
In doctors offices, patients and physicians must always be safe. Against bacteria, Klintensiv developed an antimicrobial liquid soap recommended for regular use. With this product you can finally forget about the microorganisms as it proved to be very effective. This antimicrobial liquid soap contains chlorhexidine. Chlorhexidine is a substance with disinfectant properties that fights efficiently against any microorganisms. Thanks to its properties, this liquid soap is delicate with the hands& skin, and can be used even 50 times in a single day.
Instruction of use: Before starting the hand washing procedure, the jewelry or other accessories must be removed from your hands. After that, you will respect all the steps of the hand washing technique recommended by WHO:
- The hands get wet with water;
- Apply 2-3 ml of antimicrobial liquid soap
- Rub hands palm to palm;
- Rub the back of each hand with palm of the other hand with finger interlanced;
- Rub palm to palm with finger interlanced;
- Rub with back of fingers to opposing palm with finger interlanced;
- Rub each thumb clasped in opposite hand using a rotational movement;
- Rub tips of fingers in opposite palm in a circular rotation;
- Rub each wrist with opposite hand;
- Rinse hands with water.
Active substance: chlorhexidine. Type of biocidal product according to HG 956/2005: 4
- Main Group 1: Disinfectants and biocides
- Product type: 1 - It is a biocidal product for human hygiene. Hydroalcoholic solution for hygienic and surgical disinfection.
- Category of users: professional, industrial, population.
Packaging methods: 300ml, 500ml, 1000ml, 5000ml.