Combines the antimicrobial effect with excellent skin protection and skin care properties.
It is ideal for frequent use.
Do not let the skin sticky after use.
Prevents dry and cracked hands, protecting the skin.
It has fast action, being ideal for hygienic or surgical disinfection of hands by rubbing.
KLINTENSIV® DISINFECTANT GEL is used in hygienic and surgical disinfection of hands in the medical field:
- For hygienic disinfection of hands: Apply 3 ml (a pump press) and rub hands for 30 seconds.
- For surgical hand disinfection: Apply 6 ml (two pump presses), rub hands for 120 seconds, then add 3 ml (another pump press) and rub hands for other 60 seconds.
We recommend removing jewellery or accessories from your hands before use. Prior to application, the skin of the hands should be dry. Apply the required amount of KLINTENSIV® DISINFECTANT GEL depending on the purpose of use. The hands are rubbed in the front, palm on palm, then the palm alternates with the back of the hands. Carefully rub your fingertips, those that have the greatest contact with the patients and rub carefully and finger joints in the skin of the epidermis.
For those who, regardless of where they are, want to have clean hands, we have created the Klintensiv mini disinfectant gel, an ideal hydroalcoholic gel for disinfecting and maintaining hygiene. The disinfectant gel does not require rinsing and, due to its small size, can be taken anywhere! It acts quickly and, thanks to the protective and moisturizing substances, ensures the lipid balance, preventing the appearance of dry areas and the cracked skin feeling after multiple uses.
Usage: Apply 2-3 ml of disinfectant gel and follow the WHO recommended hand cleaning technique:
- The hand palm is rubbed;
- Sharpen the left butt of your left hand with your fingers crossed and vice versa;
- Hand palm palms with fingers intertwined;
- Rub the back of each hand with the other hand, with the fingers crossed;
- Rub the back palm with the fingers intertwined;
- Each shelf shakes in the opposite hand, using rotation movements;
- For hygienic disinfection 3 ml is used - contact time 30 seconds; for virucidal effect, contact time 3 minutes.
Main Group 1: Disinfectants and biocides
Product type: 1 - It is a biocide product for human hygiene. Hydroalcoholic solution for hygienic and surgical disinfection.
Category of users: professional, industrial, population.
Warning: Use only after instructions have been read and understood. Storage in tight, clean, well ventilated areas is recommended, with temperatures between + 5 °C to + 30 °C. Each delivery batch shall be accompanied by the quality certification document prepared in accordance with the legal provisions in force, ie the declaration of conformity drawn up on the basis of technical data sheets, analysis reports and health advice.
Packing methods: 28 ml, 55 ml, 80 ml.