KLINTENSIV ALCHOSEPT™ is a cleansing product with fast action, being ideal for frequent use in doctor€™s office for cleaning the hands before and after each contact with a patient. This product contains protective and moisturizing substances which provide lipid balance of skin and prevent the occurence of dry areas and cracked skin sensation, side effects that appear after multiple uses of other hand cleansing products.
Instruction of use: Wash and dry your hands. Apply 2-3 ml of disinfectant and respect all the hand rub technique recommended by WHO:
- Rub hands palm to palm;
- Right palm over left dorsum with interlanced fingers and vice versa;
- Rub palm to palm with finger interlanced;
- Rub back of each hand with palm of the other hand with finger interlanced;
- Rub with back of fingers to opposing palm with finger interlanced ;
- Rub each thumb clasped in opposite hand using a rotational movement. Once dry, your hands are safe.
- For hygienic disinfection of the hands: Apply 3 ml (a push of a pump) and rub your hands for 30 seconds.
- For surgical disinfection of the hands: Apply 6 ml (two pushes), rub your hands for 120 seconds, then add another 3 ml (one more push) and rub your hands for 60 seconds.
- Main Group 1: Disinfectants and biocides
- Product type: 1 - It is a biocidal product for human hygiene. Hydroalcoholic solution for hygienic and surgical disinfection.
- Category of users: professional, industrial, population.
Packaging methods: 500ml, 1000ml, 5000ml.