Ensures rapid dissolution of residues protein and organic fluids.
High-level concentrated disinfectant.
High quality disinfection for surfaces, instrumentation, microaeroflora.
It does not contain iodine, phenols, aldehydes or chlorine.
DESOGEN® is used as follows: For medium-level disinfection it is diluted to 0.5%, i.e. 5 ml of product, over which water is added to 1L to obtain the working solution. For surface disinfection wipe off the infected surface with a cloth soaked in disinfectant solution or spray the disinfectant solution with a pressure pump over the contaminated surface and then wipe with a damp cloth. For disinfection of the medical instrumentation, the instrumentation is immersed in ready-to-use solution and after the recommended action time it is washed with sterile water. For high level disinfection (sporicidal action) of surfaces: - surgery rooms, - birth halls, - consulting rooms, - emergency reception rooms. Dilute to 1%, i.e. 10 ml of product, add water to 1L to get the work solution.
Do the germs scare you? Do you want to have a clean space that makes you feel always safe? Nothing easier! Klintensiv developed a concentrated disinfectant for surfaces, instruments and aeromicroflora. This product can be used in the veterinary, industrial, food and community sectors. Desogen is a product recommended for the disinfection of surfaces and tools from veterinary practices, livestock complexes, stables, shelters and animal transport. It is also recommended for the disinfection of livestock production halls and in epizootological outbreaks prior to the establisment of other cleaning methods. Desogen can be used also in the agro-food industy for the disinfection of areas related to the production, transport, storage of food.
Instruction of use: Depending on the mode of application of the product, prepare a solution with an appropriate concentration:
- Imersion: 1% dilution - action time: 60 minutes
- Wiping / scrubbing: 0.25% dilution - action time: 60 minutes; dilution 0.5% - action time: 15 minutes;
- Spraying / nebulisation: 0.5% dilution - action time: 30 minutes (10 ml / m2 or 5 ml / m3);
- Active substance: Glutaraldehyde and alkylbenzyldmethil ammonium chloride.
- Main group 1: Disinfectants and general biocides
- Product type: 3,4 - products used for veterinary hygiene, for disinfection of materials and surfaces associated with the accommodation or transportation of animals. These products are also recommended for disinfection of equipment, containers, surfaces and pipes used for the production, transport, storage or consumption of food for humans and animals.
- Category of users: veterinary, industrial.
Packaging methods: 1000 ml, 5000 ml.