It is ideal for any type of material.
Broad spectrum of biocidal action.
No alcohol, aldehydes, phenols.
High-level disinfectant, ready to use, for surfaces, instrumentation and aeromicroflora.
KLINTENSIV® STERISOL is used as follows:
- For surface disinfection wipe off the infected surface with a cloth dampened in disinfectant solution or spray the disinfectant solution with a pressure pump over the contaminated surface and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- For disinfection of the medical instrumentation, immerse the instrumentation in the solution and, after the recommended action time, wash with sterile water.
- For surface disinfection by air, apply the disinfectant solution by spraying or nebulizing (cold fog) to epidemic outbreaks prior to cleaning measures or cleaning.
Do you need a solution that can ensure the hygene of all work surfaces? Nothing easier! We present Sterisol, a high-quality product developed for long-term use in medical offices. It cleans and hygienizes work surfaces, instrumentation and microaeroflora. It can be used for disinfection of equipment, containers, consumables. This product can be used in the medical, industrial, institutional areas, but also in the household and it is ideal for any type of material. It is a fast acting solution, without alcohol, aldehydes or phenols. Sterisol contains as active substances quaternary ammonium salts and it has a broad spectrum of biocide action.
Instruction of use:
- Surfaces: Spray directly on the areas that require disinfection. Distribute the active solution over the entire surface. Allow to act for at least 5 minutes. It does not require rinsing.
- Instrumentation: Clean the thick layer of dirt on the tool if necessary, then immerse in the solution, for 60 minutes. After that, rinse with water.
- Microaeroflora: Apply the solution by spraying or nebulisation. Either or these procedures is recommended in rooms without people and is followed by ventilation.
- Main Group 1: Disinfectants and biocides
- Type of product: 2 - surfaces, instruments and aeromicroflora disinfection. These products can be applicated by wiping, immersion, spraying or nebulization and can be used in the medical, industrial, institutional areas, but also in the household.
- Category of users: professional, industrial, population
Packaging methods: 500 ml, 750 ml, 1000 ml, 5000 ml.