They are impregnated with a high level disinfectant solution, ready for use.
Short contact time.
Full spectrum of biocidal action.
Ideal for any type of surface.
KLINTENSIV® DISINFECTING WIPES is used as follows: Surface disinfection:
- floors, stairs, wall panelling, doors, surgery rooms, waiting rooms in hospitals, cabinets, consulting rooms, medical analysis laboratories, etc.;
- sanitary objects: shower cabins, carpets, bathtubs, sinks, toilet bowls, urinals, bed linen, balloons, waste containers;
- surgery tables, beds, trolleys, containers, sick prams, ambulances;
- disinfection of air conditioning systems. Clean coarse dirt before disinfection. Wipe the surface with the disinfecting wipe.
Instruction of use: Wipe the surface that needs to be disinfected so that it remains wet. Allow to act for 5 minutes. Use wipes as you need. Don't rinse the surface after the use of the wet wipes.
Active substance: Didecyldimethylammonium chloride, quaternary ammonium salts.
Type of biocidal product according to HG 956/2005:
- Main Group 1: Disinfectants and biocides
- Product type: 2 - disinfectant for surfaces, instruments and aeromicroflora. These products can be applicated by wiping, immersion, spraying or nebulization. They can be use in the medical, industrial areas, but also in the household.
- Category of users: professional, industrial, population
Packing Methods: Pack of 80 wipes.