It is a high-level, high-level disinfectant for surfaces and instrumentation.
Broad spectrum of biocidal action.
It is used for the high-level disinfection of the thermosensitive instrumentation.
Ensures rapid dissolution of protein residues and organic fluids.
KLINTENSIV® SPORYCIDE is used as follows: For high-level disinfection (sporicide action) of surfaces: - surgery rooms; - birth halls; - gynaecological consulting rooms; -
emergency reception rooms (UPU), dilutes to 1%, i.e. 10 ml product, over which water is added to 1L to obtain the working solution. For surface disinfection wipe off the infected surface with a soaked cloth in disinfectant solution or spray the disinfectant solution with a pressure pump over the contaminated surface and then wipe with a damp cloth. For disinfection of the medical instrumentation the instrument is immersed in ready-to-use solution and after the recommended action time it is washed with sterile water.
This concentrated disinfectant is the perfect solution for surfaces without germs. The product is ideal for quick disinfection. It has an optimum effect on work surfaces, inventory items and microaeroflora. So, you can disinfect treatment chairs, handpieces (turbine, counterpoint, right piece), lamp support arms, dental instruments ( made of steel, aluminum, copper, silicone or rubber), as well as other work surfaces. It doesn't contain aldehydes and it has a broad spectrum of biocidal action. This product is created according to the European reglementations on disinfection. The active substances are quaternary ammonium salts.
Instruction of use: Dilution 1%, in other words, add 10 ml Sporycide for every litre of water.
- Surfaces: Spray directly on the area that requires cleaning or disinfection. Distribute the active solution over the entire surface and over the objects that need to be disinfected. Let the substance to action for at least 5 minutes. It does not require rinsing.
- Instruments: Clean the thick layer of dirt on the tool if it is necessary, then immerse the instruments in solution. Let the instruments there for at least 60 minutes. Then, wash them with water.
- Aeromicroflora: Apply the solution by spraying or nebulisation. Either or these procedures is recommended in rooms without people and is followed by ventilation.
- Main group 1: disinfectants and biocides
- Product type: 2 - It is a disinfectant product for surfaces, instruments and aeromicroflora with application by wiping, immersion, spraying or nebulization. It is recommended for use in medical, industrial, institutional areas, but also in the household.
- Category of users: professional, industrial, population.
Packaging methods: 1000 ml, 5000 ml.