Ensures rapid dissolution of residues protein and organic fluids.
It is a medium level concentrate disinfectant for surfaces, instruments and aeromicroflora.
It does not contain iodine, phenols, aldehydes or chlorine.
High quality disinfection for surfaces, instrumentation, microaeroflora.
KLINTENSIV® CONCENTRATED DISINFECTANT DETERGENT is used as follows: Dilute to 2%, i.e. 20 ml of product, over which add water to 1L to obtain the working solution. For surface disinfection wipe off the infected surface with a cloth soaked in disinfectant solution or spray the disinfectant solution with a pressure pump over the contaminated surface and then wipe it with a damp cloth.
For disinfection of the medical instrumentation, immerse the instrumentation in the solution and, after the recommended action time, wash with sterile water. For surface disinfection by air, apply disinfectant solution by spraying or nebulization (cold fog) to epidemic outbreaks prior to cleaning measures or cleaning.
Medical spaces always require a special disinfection because nosocomial infections can appear anywhere and anytime. Therefore, specialists recommend the use of safe, high-quality products . In this context, we present you Klintensiv, a concentrated solution with disinfectant proprieties. This solution doesn't contain aldehydes and it has a broad biocidal action spectrum. Also, our product ensure a quick dissolution of residual proteines and it can be used for disinfection of surfaces, instruments and microaeroflora. It was created according to European standards.
Instruction of use: Dilution 2%, in other words add 20 ml detergent for every litre of water.
- Surfaces: Spray directly on the area that requires cleaning or disinfection. Spread the active solution over the entire surface that needs to be disinfected. Allow to act for at least 5 minutes. It does not require rinsing.
- Instrumentation: Clean the thick layer of dirt on the tool if necessary. Then, immerse in the solution for 60 minutes. After that, rinse with water.
- Microaeroflora: Apply the solution by spraying or nebulisation. Either or these procedures is recommended in rooms without people and is followed by ventilation.
Type of biocidal product according to HG 956/2005:
- Main Group 1: Disinfectants and biocides
- Product type: 2 - disinfectant for surfaces, instruments and aeromicroflora. These products are recommended to be applicated by wiping, immersion, spraying or nebulization. They can be use in the medical, industrial, institutional areas, but also in the household.
- Category of users: professional, industrial, population
Packaging methods: 1000 ml, 5000 ml.