SC Klintensiv SRL respects the confidentiality of the customer data and undertakes not to transmit their personal data or users of the site to third parties (natural or legal persons), not to sell them, not to offer them free of charge, not to engage in exchanges with third parties or other users of the www.klintensiv.com site, except with your consent or with a court order. Customers ‘and users’ personal data will only be used to achieve the purpose for which they were entered.
According to Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, SC Klintensiv S.R.L. has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that the clients or the users provide. Any information that is sent through the contact forms will be used taking into account the right to privacy.
SC Klintensiv SRL is registered in the personal data processing register under no. 2477/2017.
The purpose of data collection:
- to inform users / customers about their account status on www.klintensiv.com, to inform users / clients (buyers) about the situation of their account on www.klintensiv.com
- to inform users / customers about the evolution and status of orders
- to evaluate products and services offered, commercial activities, promotion of products and services, marketing, advertising, media, administrative, development, market research, statistics, tracking and monitoring of sales and consumer behavior.
By filling in your data in the forms of: create account, order and / or newsletter, you declare that you unconditionally accept that your personal data is included in the database of the site www.klintensiv.com, registered in the data processing registry Personal Information under the number 2477/2017 and you will expressly and unequivocally agree that all such personal data be stored, used and processed unlimitedly, territorially and / or temporarily by SC Klintensiv SRL, their affiliates and their collaborators for carrying out activities such as, but not limited to: commercial activities, promotion of products and services, marketing, advertising, media, administrative, development, market research, statistics, tracking and sales monitoring and consumer behavior. You also expressly and unequivocally agree that such personal data may be transferred (ceded) for the above mentioned purposes.
By reading this Confidentiality Policy you have become aware that you are guaranteed the rights provided by the law, namely the right to information, the right of access to data, the right to intervene, the right to oppose, the right not to be subject to an individual decision, to address the court in case of violation of its rights guaranteed by the Law 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data. You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and to request the total or partial deletion of your personal data.
Collection of personal data
SC Klintensiv SRL is committed to being a reliable and responsible partner for all its clients. We encourage you to read the Personal Data Statement to be aware of: what personal data we process from you and for what purposes. Also, what rights do you have when it comes to this data.
The types of personal data we collect
- Contact information – such as name, address, phone number, email address and login information;
- Information about the purchase or ordering of products or services;
- Results of feedback questionnaires – such as customer satisfaction data and feedback surveys;
- Data collected when visiting the site – such as data collected through cookies (for more information about cookies and how to manage them, read the details below) and other data collected automatically through contact forms or forms order etc.;
- Details such as traffic information, location data and other communications data (including IP address and browser type);
- Information about the device (s) used to access www.klintensiv.com, including the uniquely identified device;
- The pages visited, the content viewed, the links and the buttons accessed on www.klintensiv.com.
How we collect personal data
- As a result of visiting the site, by creating and activating a customer account, subscribing to the newsletter, ordering a product, participating in promotional campaigns, evaluating products or downloading and using an application;
- From public sources, e.g. information offices, tax authorities or other public sources online or offline;
- From social networks, e.g. Facebook if you choose to use Facebook to facilitate connection to our sites / applications.
You can choose not to provide certain types of personal data. If you choose to do so, this may affect our ability to provide you with certain services, products or promotional offers, but also your ability to use certain features, applications and / or services of the site.
We may also combine personal data provided by you with other information collected online or offline, to the extent permitted by applicable law, including information provided by third parties, and use or share it for the purposes described above. We may anonymize the information we collect (which means that it can no longer be associated with you and therefore no longer constitutes personal data).
Why we process your personal data
- To help develop, test, improve and modify our products and services;
- To send you marketing communications;
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested;
- Internal business purposes, including security, analysis, audit (for our main operational activities)
- To interpret your feedback when conducting a classification and review of our products or services;
- To interpret and operate our sites and applications, including online registration.
If the processing activity is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, the revocation of consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
For the purposes of the processing set out above, we may share or disclose your personal data only in the following situations:
- According to the requirements of the law, to comply with legal processing (or to respond to requests from public and governmental authorities);
- To implement the Terms and Conditions or to protect SC Klintensiv SRL against potential damages.
Your rights under EU law
If you are in the EU / EEA or if your personal data is processed in another way by our company, you have the following rights:
- Requesting access to your personal data;
- Rectification of your personal data;
- Requesting the deletion of your personal data;
- Restricting the processing of your personal data;
- Requesting that your personal data be provided in a format that can be transferred to you or another organization (portability);
- Objection regarding the processing of your personal data, by submitting a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
If you have any questions about these rights, or if you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can do so in writing, by email or through the contact form OR you can manage, at any time, from your customer account direct access, rectification or deletion of your data. Please note that the exercise of these rights may affect our ability to provide you with certain products, features or services.
Security of your personal data
SC Klintensiv SRL will take appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including by requiring service providers, business partners or professional consultants to use appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
Storing your personal data
We will store your personal data as long as it is necessary according to the law, or according to the mentioned requirements. If there is no legal requirement, we will keep the information as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose or purposes for which it was collected.
How to contact us
The use of the cookie mechanism is an advantage for the benefit of visitors. For example, it will be enough for a user to log in to the site only once with the password, and this is “stored in the short term”, thus gaining time while browsing the site.
If the user rejects a cookie, he can still use the site www.klintensiv.com.